Steven Sayler, Attorney
Regulations in California are the strictest in the nation. Businesspeople face many challenges: multiple-party disputes, construction issues, real estate and ownership disputes, complex insurance problems, and more.
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Partnership & Shareholder Agreements
- Incorporation of Business
- Independent Contractor
- General Legal & Business Advice
- Contract Disputes
- Employee Issues
- Labor Code Hearings
- Partnership & Shareholder
- Collection Issues
- Business Litigation
- Alternative Dispute Resolutions
- Residential, Commercial, Construction
- Disputes between Buyer & Seller
- Construction Defects
- Disputes between Owners & Contractors
- Disputes between Contractor & Subcontractors or Materialmen
- Mold Litigation
- Disputes Between Co-Owners
- Easements, Boundary, Trespass, View Issues & Tree Disputes
- Real Estate Purchase Agreements - Failure to Disclose
- Landlord Tenant Disputes/Unlawful Detainer
- Personal Injury
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Negotiation & Mediation
SAN DIEGO PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYAccidents happen.
Sometimes, however, you are injured through no fault of your own. The result can be lost wages, damage to personal property, or worse. While you may be injured and in pain, you also have to handle administrative matters, such as documentation of your injuries or property damage in order to obtain compensation. Even with all that difficult work, receiving compensation is not guaranteed.
Mr. Sayler, as an experienced and knowledgeable personal injury lawyer, can advise you on whether you may have a claim and can help you receive the maximum damages recoverable under the applicable law.
Mr. Sayler has helped many injured victims win rightful and necessary compensation. He knows how to present your claim, negotiate a settlement, and litigate, if necessary.
Our firm represents individuals and businesses involved in controversies alleging a wrong or damage to another person’s rights, reputation, or property resulting from events or activities such as
- automobile accidents
- unsafe premises
- defective products
- other intentional misconduct or negligence
Whether you are the victim of an injury, or an individual or entity such as an insurance carrier who must defend against a personal injury claim, Mr. Sayler will take an aggressive approach to help you reach the right result. While negotiation is usually the first choice of his clients, he confidently accepts the challenge of litigation. Because he represents claimants as well as carriers, he knows the law and what it takes to achieve the best outcome in any situation.
We provide tough and aggressive representation aimed at moving your case forward and obtaining full compensation for your injuries.
Whether your claim is large or small, you will receive the highest quality representation. He litigates claims throughout California, in state and federal courts.
He provides full legal services to his clients, and handles a wide variety of litigation matters including the following:
- Automobile / Car Accidents
- Civil Assault & Battery
- Commercial and Industrial Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Libel and Slander
- Products Liability / Defective Products
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Wrongful Death
FREE 30-minute initial consultation.